We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Modern housewives fully felt the advantages of multicookers that can save their time and ease their fate. With this smart assistant, the microwave, the oven, and even the stove go by the wayside. It has become much easier to maintain a diet, and for children it’s at all convenient to cook healthy, light food, tasty and nutritious at the same time.
Praise to the Polaris 0517
The multicooker PMC 0517AD has a stylish case of a very modern look, touch control, the progress is displayed on the LCD in three colors. There is a special mode "Multipovar", and this gives additional freedom of action to amateur home chefs.
Polaris models are generally very successful, especially the latter, 0517 hell, with a 5-liter bowl with a ceramic coating. It has become even more convenient to use, it has appeared several pleasant things, for example, handles on the bowl, which do not heat up and protect your hands from burns.
The technology of the so-called 3D heating is fully implemented, and this, combined with the ceramic coating of the bowl, eliminates the possibility of burning products.
It is very important for families with small children that the multicooker is equipped with a “Security Lock”, which children cannot open, and therefore cannot overturn the burning contents.
Charlotte in a Polaris crock-pot with apples
Using a slow cooker you can cook a variety of dishes. Particularly successful in it is charlotte. It is prepared quickly, without much hassle, after baking, the magnificent and tasty contents are extracted from the bowl. From baking in the kitchen it does not get hot, only the smell of apples or oranges floats, or plums - from which we make charlotte in each individual case.
The good thing is that the cake is baked perfectly, even without the addition of baking powder it turns out lush and quite high. Consider the options of charlotte with different filling for a multicooker model Polaris 0517.
- apples - 2 or more;
- 1½ tbsp. Sahara;
- 2 tbsp. white flour;
- 3-4 eggs;
- lubricating oil;
- 2 tsp food baking powder.
- Beat eggs with salt, vanilla and sugar.
- Free the apples from the seeds and cut into cubes or slices.
- Into the beaten eggs we introduce flour with a baking powder, bring to uniformity and get a fairly liquid dough.
- It's time to fill the bowl, pre-lubricated. Pour about 1/3 of the dough, spread 1/2 of the apples. Again a layer of dough, apples and leftover dough on top.
- We close the device, turn on the “Baking” for 90 minutes and do not touch it until the end signal.
With caramelized apples
- sour apples - 3 pcs.;
- 50 g butter;
- 200 g of white flour;
- sugar - 200 g;
- 1 bag of powdered sugar;
- 5 eggs;
How to cook:
- We separate the eggs, beat the whites with salt and sugar, we get a lush foam.
- Sow flour to whipped squirrels directly in a bowl, add the yolks and whisk together again. Stir in vanilla sugar and mix the dough.
- We free the apples from the core and peel, cut into pieces.
- Put the butter on the bottom of the bowl and turn on “Baking” or “Frying”.
- Putting apple slices in a bowl, sprinkle them with sugar and fry for 5 minutes. Then we turn it over and fry for another 5 minutes. Apples are caramelized during this time.
- There is a risk of ruining the bowl if sugar burns. In Polaris, this should not happen, but just in case, caramelization can be done in an ordinary frying pan.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon, pour dough. We bake the cake for 60 minutes, turning on the "Baking".
- At the end of the baking process, do not touch the charlotte for 5 minutes so that excess moisture leaves it. Then sprinkle the cake with icing sugar and bring it to the table.
If charlotte was not eaten right away, then you can make sure that in a cold state she did not lose her charms, but, on the contrary, became more interesting and even tastier.
- plums - ½ kg;
- white loaf;
- 100 g butter;
- ground cardamom;
- cinnamon powder;
- cane sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- 100 ml dessert wine;
- breadcrumbs for breading - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 1 tbsp. l starch.
- We wash the plums, divide in half and discard the seeds. Cut the halves into slices.
- We will use the "Multipovar" mode and set the temperature to 160 ° C. At this temperature, melt half the butter in a bowl, put slices of plum in it and pour sugar in. So stir for 10 minutes and get in the end something that looks like jam.
- Sift the starch into it and, stirring, warm for another 2 minutes. After that, remove the plum mass from the bowl and transfer to a bowl.
- Wash the bowl, wipe, grease with butter. The temperature is reduced to 120 ° C, without leaving the preset mode. Sprinkle croutons on top of the oil.
- We take a plate and pour wine into it. Thin slices of loaf, dipped in wine, transfer to the bowl. So we lay the whole bottom, lay on top of a layer of bread ½ part of the plum mass. Again, lay out the bread layer, flavored with wine, and place the rest of the plums. Cover with another layer of bread.
- The remaining oil is distributed on the upper bread layer, trying to do it evenly.
- We close the lid and, without leaving the "Multipovar", set 40 minutes.
- At the end, do not touch the slow cooker for another 20 minutes, only then we transfer the obtained charlotte to the dish.
This recipe guarantees the unusual taste of charlotte, plum and wine are in perfect harmony, and the wine-soaked loaf is perfectly baked.
You can vary the grade of plums, even color will play a role. You will make a charlotte with a red plum, and then, another time, with yellow or green. Get completely different charlotte. The amount of sugar will vary depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
With kefir cherries
Charlotte on kefir turns out incomparably softer and more tender than usual when the dough is actually prepared on the eggs alone. Proteins give a certain rigidity, but you can not do without them. But kefir had a pleasant duty to make the cake lush and delicate.
- cherry - 350-400 g;
- white flour - 2 tbsp .;
- soda - 1 pinch;
- sugar - 1½ tbsp .;
- 3-4 eggs;
- kefir - 1 tbsp.
How to cook:
- Immediately start cooking cherries. Wash them and carefully remove the bones. Put in a colander so that the juice drains a little.
- We throw soda into kefir, stir it and watch how small bubbles appear - the soda is quenched.
- Beat the eggs separately by taking them directly out of the refrigerator. We do not put all the sugar, only 1 cup, whisk everything together, then add kefir and soda.
- Add the flour a little bit, carefully, until we interfere with it all. You can do all the preparation of the test in the mixer, it’s convenient.
- Lubricate the bowl with oil. In our case, having a ceramic coating, this is not necessary. But for guarantee, since we are dealing with juicy cherries, it is better to grease the bowl with butter, and even sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Pour part of the dough into the bowl. We spread the cherries, sprinkle them with the remaining sugar. Pour all the dough on top.
- Close the lid and turn on the "Baking", set the time to 50 minutes.
Apple Peach with Nuts
- 4 green apples;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. white flour;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 tbsp. l bran;
- 400 g peaches, fresh or canned;
- ½ tsp food baking powder;
- 100 g butter;
- 8 walnuts.
- Free the nuts from the shell and cut into smaller pieces.
- Beat eggs with salt and sugar in a mixer, gradually introduce flour with baking powder, bran and soft butter.
- The pulp of apples is cut into pieces of 7-10 mm. We cut peaches, trying to withstand the size of apple slices.
- Select "Multipovar" and set 120 ° C. Pour the dough into a bowl, spread apples with peaches and bake for 50 minutes.
- Charlotte, laid out on a dish, greased with oil and sprinkle with nuts on top.
You can make charlotte multi-colored by mixing half the dough with cocoa; you can pour it with chocolate or white icing, or even garnish with cream.
Charlotte in the Polaris PMC 0517AD crock-pot (video)
Such different charlotte can be baked in the Polaris slow cooker, but all are so delicious! The main thing is to try different options: with pears, and with oranges, and with currants, and with bananas. Yes, and you can experiment with the test, and a smart assistant will willingly support all the innovations.