Pear is one of the few fruits that completely retains the mass of its nutrients in the baking process. A popular dish, which includes this fruit - cottage cheese casserole. Having conjured a little over its preparation, you can get a very worthy culinary masterpiece.
Classic curd pear casserole: one of the best recipes
We stock up in advance with the necessary products for the curd dish with pear:
- low-fat, two percent shop curd (the required amount is two packs);
- fine sugar in the amount of 2 tablespoons (it can be replaced with powdered sugar);
- sour cream (you need to measure in the amount of 2 tablespoons, leave one additional spoon to grease the form);
- baking soda (to extinguish it, you will need homemade apple or store vinegar) - half a teaspoon;
- vanilla - half a teaspoon;
- zest of one lemon;
- half a glass of semolina;
- large eggs in the amount of two pieces;
- three pears.
After making sure that all the ingredients are in the required quantity and volume, we proceed to the preparation process:
- Curd should be put in a deep bowl.
- Then it must be kneaded (a homogeneous pasty mass should be obtained).
- After adding the necessary amount of sugar, vanilla, sour cream, soda and eggs, we begin to mix the resulting mass.
- After pouring the semolina, you should leave the mixture so that the semolina swells (half an hour is enough for this).
- At this time, it is worthwhile to do the preparation of pears: peeling them and cutting them into pieces.
- Next, we need a metal mold or pan. She is greased with a small piece of butter and sprinkled with semolina.
- Half of the resulting mass is laid out in this container, over the entire surface of which fruits are evenly distributed. It remains to lay out the remaining mixture and using a cooking brush, grease the upper part with sour cream.
- Put the mold in the heated oven. The baking temperature should be low. Watch the time. After forty minutes, you can remove the finished cottage cheese and pear casserole from the oven.
- Letting the casserole cool slightly, cut it and hurry to please the household.
If the casserole is poured with melted chocolate, then no one can definitely resist the resulting gourmet food.
Curd casserole with pears and honey: a step by step recipe
For cooking, we need:
- medium-fat cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- semolina - 4 tablespoons (measure a little more to sprinkle the form);
- milk - 50 milliliters;
- lemon juice - use one lemon;
- grated orange peel - 2 teaspoons;
- honey (can be replaced with brown sugar) - 1 tablespoon;
- powdered sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- a pinch of salt;
- butter for form lubrication;
- the main product is pears (2 pieces). It is better to choose large and fragrant.
- Cottage cheese is rubbed through a sieve. Eggs, sugar, salt and milk are beaten and mixed with semolina and cottage cheese. A well-whipped mass should be placed in a cool place and let it brew for about one hour.
- During this time, we manage to prepare the pears: peel, cut in half, remove the core, cut the pulp into cubes.
- Next we need a non-stick pan. In lemon juice poured into it, dissolve honey. Then, chopped pears and orange zest are added here. The dishes are placed on low heat. The content warms up for about five minutes to a state of transparency.
- Having taken out the fruit cubes from the syrup with a slotted spoon, we wait for it to stack (we keep the syrup itself).
- After the pears are placed in the curd mass, it is thoroughly mixed and laid out in a baking dish (the latter is pre-lubricated with oil and sprinkled with semolina).
- It remains to put the casserole in the oven. It should be heated to a temperature of 175 degrees. Baking time - 40 minutes.
- After the timer rings, turn off the oven. Let it stand with the door slightly open, the casserole should cool.
Serve it better warm or completely cooled. Optionally, pour pear syrup.
Diet curd casserole with pear
For a low-calorie recipe, we need:
- 400 grams of cottage cheese (low fat or 5%);
- 25 milliliters of sour cream (fat content should not exceed 15%);
- 50 grams of oatmeal;
- 150 milliliters of milk;
- 200 grams of pears;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (you can do without adding it, or use a sweetener);
- 1 egg
- 10 grams of butter (for greasing a baking sheet).
- Mix the mixture of cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, sugar and eggs with a mixer.
- After adding oatmeal to it, let us brew. 3-5 minutes are enough.
- Pears are cut into small pieces. The variety should be sweet but hard. Excess juice stands out from the soft fruit, which can turn casserole into mashed potatoes.
- Sliced fruits are mixed with the curd mass and sent to the oven for 30-40 minutes (baking temperature - 200 C).
The resulting casserole is light and dietary. Such a dessert has no chance to harm the figure, but its taste, the amount of vitamins and minerals contained in it at a height.
Cottage cheese casserole with pear: recipe in a slow cooker
We prepare the following products:
- 450 grams of cottage cheese;
- 5 pieces of eggs;
- 1 cup of kefir (can be replaced with fermented baked milk);
- 250 grams of sugar;
- a pinch of salt;
- lemon zest;
- 100 grams of semolina;
- half a bag of vanillin;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
The cooking process will consist of the following steps:
- Semolina is poured with kefir, stirred. Leave it to swell.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. Let the squirrels stand in the refrigerator.
- A mixture of yolks, cottage cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla, baking powder and salt is mixed with a blender.
- We add semolina here (it should be swollen) and lemon zest. Mix.
- It was the turn of proteins. We take them out of the refrigerator and beat. Carefully mix with other products.
- Lubricate the multicooker bowl with butter. Then its bottom is sprinkled with semolina (this will protect the casserole from burning).
- First, pears are laid out, sliced. Above them, air mass is distributed.
- Putting the bowl in the multicooker, we set the mode of its operation - "Baking". Time is one hour. As soon as the sound signal sounds, the “Heating” mode is selected (time - 10 minutes). At the end, let the appliance stand with the lid open for 10-15 minutes to allow the finished dish to cool.
Curd casserole with pear and banana: recipe for the oven
The list of necessary ingredients will be as follows:
- 0.5 kilograms of cottage cheese;
- 2 bananas;
- 1 medium-sized pear;
- 5 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons semolina;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 0.5 teaspoon of baking powder;
- half a bag of vanillin;
- 10 grams of butter.
We start to cook:
- A mixture of cottage cheese, semolina, granulated sugar, vanilla, baking powder is mixed with a blender until smooth.
- 3 egg whites are cooled and whipped into a strong foam. Then they need to be carefully mixed with the curd mass.
- We cut bananas in circles. Pears should be cut into thin strips.
- Pour ½ mixture into a baking dish greased with oil.
- Put the sliced fruits on top. Close with part of the remaining curd mixture.
- Oven baking time is 60 minutes. The temperature is set at 175 degrees.
- At this time, you can prepare the creamy top: beat 2 egg whites, then add sugar (50 g) to them. We whisk until the cream becomes snow-white.
- After an hour, you need to remove the casserole and apply the finished cream on it. Then she goes back to the oven. The time is 15-20 minutes. As a result, it will be impossible to look away from the resulting dish.
Curd casserole with pears (video)
Marshmallows, bananas, peaches - these are the ingredients with which you can diversify the cottage cheese casserole. She can also benefit from a delicious cream or berry sauce.