We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Turkey meat is very popular, including among supporters of a healthy, proper diet and those who follow a diet. This is a tasty, healthy, dietary meat that can be used to prepare a variety of dishes. Often various casseroles are cooked from it - because it is quick and easy, and step-by-step recipes allow even novice cooks to cope with cooking. The composition of this dish may include, in addition to turkey, all kinds of vegetables, cereals, potatoes, pasta and even mushrooms. Consider the most popular varieties of this dish.
Potato casserole is popular because only those products that are always at hand in every kitchen are used for its preparation:
- a pound of turkey;
- a kilogram of potatoes;
- a few slices of hard cheese;
- a couple of spoons of mayonnaise;
- butter on the tip of a knife;
- some salt and ground black pepper.
The cooking method is also simple:
- The meat prepared in advance should be washed under cool water, then wiped and cut so that very small pieces are obtained.
- Potatoes need to be peeled and then washed and also cut into small pieces.
- Using a brush, grease the form in which the casserole will be prepared with butter. First you need to lay out the meat layer. Behind it is a layer of potatoes. Then the layers can be repeated. Top you need to spread the casserole with mayonnaise and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- In 40 minutes the dish will be ready if baked in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
We must not forget to salt and pepper the casserole with potatoes to taste before sending them to the oven. It is advisable to salt each layer.
Casserole with minced turkey and rice
For those who follow the principles of proper nutrition, a recipe that includes dietary turkey meat and rice will be a real find. In addition, preparing such a dish is quick and easy, and most people probably have food for it at home.
Ingredients you will need:
- 300 g of turkey meat;
- a glass of round grain rice;
- one carrot;
- a pinch of granulated sugar;
- a few spoons of sour cream (you can use kefir, then the recipe will be truly dietary);
- salt on the tip of a knife;
- some oil.
Cooking rice with turkey as a casserole is very simple:
- Carrots need to be washed, peeled, and then, using a coarse grater, grate.
- The meat is also thoroughly washed and cut into small pieces that can be put in a meat grinder. In it, meat must be turned into homogeneous minced meat.
- When the mince is ready, pour a little water into it. The forcemeat consistency should not be very thick.
- Then you need to take the form, grease it with oil (any one is suitable - both vegetable and creamy), put rice in the first layer, minced meat in the second. The resulting mass can be a little tamped.
- The third layer is laid in the form of carrots, it must be pour over sour cream or kefir. The use of kefir is preferable, because thanks to it, the rice will turn out to be less dry, and the dish - less high-calorie.
- The casserole should be in the oven for 45 minutes.
You can serve the finished dish hot or chilled - the temperature does not affect its wonderful taste.
Oven turkey casserole with vegetables
Meat and vegetables are always a great combination, especially when referring to turkey meat. It is also important that 100 grams of this delicious and mouth-watering dish cannot contain more than 300 kilocalories, which makes it an assistant in losing weight. Adding vegetables such as tomatoes and zucchini to the casserole makes it especially juicy.
- turkey (preferably breast);
- some zucchini, tomatoes, bell pepper and other favorite vegetables;
- a glass of sour cream;
- herbs, salt and spices that you like.
To cook a casserole with vegetables, you need to do the following:
- Grind the turkey with a knife to square pieces with sides of 1.5 cm.
- Put the frying pan on the fire, grease it with butter and put the turkey on it. The meat must be fried, but it is important to monitor the cooking process so that the pieces do not become too dry.
- Wash and chop (or chop) all prepared vegetables. Add spices and salt to this vegetable mixture.
- Take the form and put the ingredients in it in three layers: first - meat, then - zucchini, followed by tomatoes.
- Before going to the oven, you need to pour the casserole with sour cream.
Such a dish does not need to be cooked for too long - because the meat has already been cooked, and vegetables are cooked quickly. 20-25 minutes are enough for everything to be ready.
The number of zucchini for cooking can be from 1 to 3 pieces, it all depends on the size of the casserole and the attitude of those for whom it is prepared.
Turkey casserole with broccoli, potatoes and Bechamel sauce
When you want to pamper your family with some special dinner, but at the same time do not spend too much time and energy on its preparation, you can resort to the following recipe.
- about a pound of turkey;
- several potato tubers;
- some broccoli;
- liter of milk;
- a handful of flour;
- on the tip of a knife pepper and salt.
The cooking method is simple:
- Cut meat and potatoes into small cubes or cubes.
- First, put the meat in a not very high shape, top the potatoes, broccoli on it, and broccoli do not need to be cut.
- The resulting casserole should be pepper and salt.
- For the sauce, pour the flour into the melted butter, pour in the milk and cook until the mass thickens.
- Pour the casserole with "Bechamel" and cook for about an hour.
For lovers of mushrooms, a real find will be a recipe for cooking casseroles from champignons and turkey meat.
- slightly less than a kilogram of minced meat from turkey meat;
- several glasses of champignons;
- one carrot;
- several onions;
- three eggs;
- one slice of cheese;
- three tablespoons of sour cream;
- a few tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- a pinch of breadcrumbs;
- any favorite seasoning.
The cooking algorithm is as follows:
- All ingredients must be chopped accordingly: meat and mushrooms - cut, carrots - grate, etc.
- Mushrooms are fried in a pan until an appetizing golden crust forms on them.
- Onions with carrots are fried separately.
- Two of three eggs, seasoning and onion are added to the minced meat in a separate bowl, after which it is poured into a mold, on the bottom of which crackers are poured in advance.
- On top of the first layer, a layer of mushrooms is put into the mold, followed by a layer of carrots and onions.
- Watered on top with the mass obtained by whipping the remaining egg with sour cream.
You can make two meat layers instead of one, the meat is baked in this way better. It takes about an hour to cook this dish.
Turkey and Pasta Casserole - Hearty Family Dinner
The popularity of casseroles cannot be disputed, because everyone knows how fast it is in cooking, tasty and satisfying. The combination of pasta and succulent meat will delight even the most rigorous culinary critic.
- 420 g turkey fillet;
- 230 g of pasta (preferably small in size);
- 40 g of mushrooms (dry);
- 55 g celery (petiole);
- 300 g onions;
- 280 ml cream;
- 245 g of hard cheese.
- Rinse the mushrooms with several waters, pour a small amount of boiling water. Leave to cool, then cut into slices and fry, add the chopped onions into the almost ready mushrooms.
- Cut the turkey fillet into small cubes, pour into the onion-mushroom mass and continue to fry.
- Chop the celery, pour it into the toasted mass and turn off the heat after a few minutes.
- Rub cheese (on large holes of a grater).
- Pour boiled pasta (slightly warm) into a hot mass, mix, pour in the cream, mixed with most of the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the casserole with the remaining cheese and put in a hot oven. After a quarter of an hour, remove it with a wide flat spatula, place it on a dish and serve.
Potato Casserole with Turkey
Casseroles with turkey must be adopted by every housewife!