We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tomato Syzran Pipochka is the result of folk selection. It is actively grown by the gardeners of the Volga region.
Breeders offer new tomato products with improved characteristics. They shorten the ripening period, increase the number of fruits on the bushes, and increase disease resistance.
But there are varieties that have stood the test of time. Gardeners transfer seeds for years, preserve them. The popularity of tomato varieties is encouraging. These tomatoes should be grown!
What attracts summer residents?
The Volga region is a region of risky farming. Rainfall is irregular, strong winds, a large number of sunny days. Droughts are frequent. The soils are not fertile.
Growing tomatoes is not easy under these conditions. It is worth to thank the hardworking gardeners of the city of Syzran. They carried out serious breeding work, preserved tomato seeds with excellent characteristics.
Pipochka's peculiarity is heat resistance and drought resistance. She pleases with the harvest on humus-depleted soils.
- at home it ripens in open ground and in unheated greenhouses;
- grows in open ground up to 1.2 m, outdoors - higher (up to 1.8 m);
- medium foliage;
- the color of the tops is dark green;
- carpal type of tomato;
- in a brush up to 5 berries;
- average ripening period (about 120 days from loops to the first tomato);
- yield up to 5 kg / bush.
The bushes are overloaded with fruits. Garter required. To increase the size of the fruit, it is recommended to form 1-2 stems and pinch.
How do you like fruits?
The fruits of the Pipochka variety have a universal purpose. Gardeners appreciated the possibility of fresh consumption of tomatoes, pickling and pickling. All consumers note the bright taste and pleasant texture of the berries.
Description of pipettes:
- the evenness of tomatoes (the fruits of the first harvest do not differ from the subsequent ones);
- weight from 60 to 120 g;
- rounded-oval shape, sharp nose;
- ripe tomato pink-red;
- there are no streaks and spots on the skin;
- the pulp is fleshy and juicy at the same time;
- the number of seed chambers up to 6;
- the skin is dense;
- no ribbing;
- the taste is sweet and sour;
- aroma is pronounced.
The bushes decorated with fruits are very decorative. The grape snails liked the taste of the berries. The rest of the pests do not damage them.
What did summer residents decide?
Syzran Pipochka fell in love with summer residents. It is grown not only in the Volga region. On the forums, people post reviews about the variety. They are always kind.
The mid-season variety is liked by gardeners. Ripe fruits do not crumble. This attracts working summer residents. It is possible to come to the site only on weekends.
The dense peel does not allow the pipette to lose its marketability during transportation. Sudden heavy rainfall does not cause ripening tomatoes to crack.
The crop ripens in 2-3 waves. Gardeners try their first tomatoes at the end of July. In early September, fruits plucked from the bush are still on the table.
Before a steady cold snap, summer residents recommend picking off the bushes. Green berries should be ripened in a dark, warm place.
A relative of Pipochka
Folk selection was carried out everywhere. To the east of Syzran, in Kazakhstan, the variety Kustanayskaya Pipochka is widespread. It is similar to Pipochka Syzran: the same height of the bush, unpretentiousness, resistance to diseases and pests. Gardeners note similar taste and color. The consistency of the fruit is equally juicy and fleshy.
The main difference from Pipochki grown near the city of Kostanay is the large size of the fruits. They grow up to 140–160 g.
The distance between the cities is small: 1300 km. The seeds of Pipochka Syzranskaya could be transported to neighboring Kazakhstan. There the variety took root under a different name.
Folk breeders have developed a scheme for growing Pipochki. There are a number of rules to follow:
- it is better to grow in seedlings;
- the soil is composed of compost, sand, peat in equal parts with the addition of mineral fertilizers for tomatoes;
- seeds should be tested for germination;
- then it is recommended to disinfect them in a solution of potassium permanganate and stand for 2 hours in a growth stimulator;
- plant on permanent ridges after the last spring frosts.
Regular fertilizing with mineral fertilizers will increase the yield. Stop the introduction of the complexes at the time of pouring the fruits (browning).