We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tomato Donskoy F1 inspires those gardeners who have not planted a hybrid yet. After a long winter, you would rather eat your own berries. A tomato will easily satisfy this desire.
What it is
Agrobiologists offer a description of the hybrid:
- early ripening period (90 days from loops to the first tomato);
- a compact bush grows up to 0.6 m;
- medium-sized leaf, bright green;
- forms ovaries under unfavorable conditions (heat, spring coolness);
- friendly return of the harvest;
- tomatoes are simply removed from the mother plant;
- easy to transport to the place of storage of the crop;
- excellent keeping quality;
- tomatoes are ripened in a dark, warm room (in a closet, in the attic).
Tomatoes do not crumble, do not rot on the bush. Ripen in two waves. To speed up ripening, it is recommended to remove brown tomatoes and ripen at home.
The hybrid is designed for outdoor use. It performs well in unheated greenhouses. Watering should be done less often: Donskoy does not like waterlogging. Ventilation is obligatory.
What berries does a hybrid give
The characteristics of tomato fruits are impressive:
- rich red color;
- the berry is dense;
- the skin is strong;
- round shape with a drop-shaped escapement;
- the fruit is slightly depressed at the stalk;
- weight up to 120 g;
- sweet taste with tomato sourness;
- pleasant bright aroma.
Ripe Donskoy fruits have a dense consistency. Delicious salted and pickled. Stuffed tomato halves will decorate any table.
How to grow a hybrid correctly
Tomato Donskoy F1 requires minimal maintenance. The requirements are simple and common for hybrids:
- sow seedlings after March 20;
- illuminate seedlings with an agrolamp up to 18 hours;
- picking in separate containers in the phase of 2 true leaves;
- be sure to feed with mineral complexes for seedlings 2 times;
- temper, ventilate;
- do not overmoisten;
- place on the ridges in May (under the film, in the greenhouse);
- feed with phosphorus-potassium fertilizers according to the manufacturer's scheme;
- garter recommended.
The plant is prone to tomato overload. To prevent fruit decay, drip irrigation of the ridges should be arranged. This will reduce water consumption, get rid of moisture on the leaves. Watering is recommended to be combined with top dressing. The introduction of mineral complexes should be stopped 20 days before the planned removal.
The first collection of Donskoy is larger than the subsequent ones. Gardeners should follow the weather forecast: before the August cold snap, the entire crop must be harvested. So the hybrid will be saved from phytophthora.
Donskoy successfully settled in private gardens. Gardeners are attracted by his data:
- does not require complex care;
- resistant to cladosporiosis;
- does not have TMV.
With a minimum of labor, it is possible to get early tasty products. The Donskoy hybrid is ideal for people who visit the sites only on weekends.... Simple automation of water supply and greenhouse ventilation will solve the problem of daily presence. The rest will be done by an unpretentious plant.
Reviews of tomato Donskoy F1 Tasty give a positive assessment. Everyone was pleased with the simultaneous formation of ovaries, good yield. The gardeners gave the unanimous "five" to the hybrid for the ripening period. The taste and consistency of the tomato were rated “good”. The skin got "bad". The skin was considered too rough. At the same time, they recognized: it is she who makes the fruits of the Donskoy transportable.