We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Coragen" is a new generation insecticide. It is highly efficient and completely environmentally friendly. The tool is characterized by ease of use and helps to cope with most pests. It helps to achieve excellent results at different stages of pest development and has a broad spectrum of action. In order for the composition to give the desired effect, it is important to strictly follow the instructions.
Composition and release form of the drug
Chloranthraniliprol is considered the active substance of the drug. 1 liter of insecticide contains 200 grams of the product. The composition is available in the form of a concentrated suspension solution, which has an aqueous base.
Purpose and mechanism of action of the agent
The active substance belongs to the category of anthranyldiamides. It is distinguished by translaminar movement through the plant and has an intestinal contact effect on parasites at various stages of development. Already 2 hours after treatment, pest paralysis occurs. However, their muscles do not contract. Complete death occurs after 2-4 days.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
The innovative action of "Coragen" is manifested in the effect on the ryanidin receptors. They are responsible for the functions of the nervous and muscular systems. Thanks to this, it is possible to change the calcium content at the cell level.
The insecticide causes an increased release of calcium particles in the muscle tissue of the pest. The composition dramatically and significantly depletes the reserves of this substance in the body of phytopathogens. "Coragen" helps to cope with coleoptera, lepidoptera and other types of parasites. The most sensitive species include the Colorado potato beetle, moth, and leafworm. Also, the composition successfully destroys scoops, moths and other pests.
The main advantages of the tool include the following:
- an innovative mechanism of action that helps eliminate the emergence of cross-resistance;
- lack of analogues in the world, high activity against Diptera, Coleoptera and Lepidoptera parasites;
- quick stop of feeding of insects after poisoning;
- high efficiency and long-term control of parasites in different climatic conditions;
- excellent compliance with safety standards;
- effective control of all stages of parasite development - it helps to cope with adults and larvae;
- high thermal stability - the substance works well at a temperature of + 10-30 degrees;
- resistance to precipitation;
- prevention of the appearance of mycotoxins;
- the presence of repellent characteristics;
- stable effect.
Instructions for the use of insecticide "Koragen"
The drug is released in the form of a concentrated suspension, which is distinguished by its water base. It is stable and mixes well with water. The spray nozzles are non-clogging and easy to clean. The working fluid is stable and non-volatile. Its preparation is not accompanied by excessive foam formation.
It is required to prepare the solution on the day of the planned treatment. The product is miscible with water, therefore it is permissible to add it to a tank that is half filled with water. Mixing is carried out with different types of mixers. It is required to apply the ready-made solution on the same day.
The dosage of the agent depends on the culture that is planned to be processed:
- Apple tree. In this case, 150-175 milliliters are used per 1 hectare of planting. The time of application is of great importance. Caterpillars located in fruits do not come into contact with insecticides. Planting is processed during the summer, mating insects and during the laying of eggs. It helps destroy parasites at all stages of life. This gives excellent results.
- Corn. 1 hectare requires 150 milliliters of substance. To prevent the appearance of fungal infections, it is worth monitoring the presence of parasites. It is best to use "Koragen" to combat the second generation of pests. This should be done at the beginning and mass-laying stage.
- Tomatoes. For 1 hectare, it is worth using 150 milliliters of the product. Coragen treatment is recommended to be carried out 2 times during the season. This will help to reliably protect the plantings from scoops. The first spraying is carried out during the laying of eggs, the second - after 18-21 days. Thanks to this, the plants will be protected for 40 days.
- Potatoes. To process 1 hectare, 60 milliliters of the drug are required. Coragen should be used throughout the entire period of the invasion of Colorado beetles. It is best to do this during the egg-laying stage - before the larvae appear.
"Koragen" is a unique insecticide that is highly effective and at the same time practically safe. The product does not pose a threat to people, pets and beneficial insects. It also does not harm cultivated plants. The fruits after application of "Coragen" are considered the cleanest - they practically do not contain pesticides.
However, despite the slight toxicity, the substance should be used taking into account the observance of safety measures. Its residues should not lead to pollution of drains or water bodies.
Compatibility with other products
The substance can be combined with many drugs. However, first it is worth evaluating the tank mix for compatibility in a small volume. In this case, you should not mix several drugs or concentrated mixtures. It is not recommended to exceed the norms indicated on the label. Do not combine "Coragen" with products, the labels of which say that it is prohibited to use such combinations.
Expiration date and storage rules
It is recommended to store the drug in a dry and dark place. It must be kept out of the reach of children and pets. The shelf life is 3 years.
The effective analogues of the drug include "Ampligo" and "Karate Zeon".
"Koragen" is an effective remedy that helps to cope with many dangerous insects. For the drug to work, it is important to follow the instructions carefully.