We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ranetki are tiny apples, the weight of which rarely reaches 15 grams. Despite such a "large" size, these fruits are very popular with housewives. Jam made from ranetki is considered a real masterpiece, and the recipes for this delicacy are passed down from generation to generation in many families.
Features of cooking jam from ranetki
If you are going to prepare an unusual and appetizing jam for which ranetki will be used, you need to know several features of these fruits. The first thing to remember is that there are several varieties of such apples, for the preparation of preservation it is recommended to take Yantarka Altai, which has juicy pulp, wonderful aroma and good taste.
Not only housewives, but also pests like tiny fruits, so you have to be careful when buying and preparing raw materials - damaged fruits will have to be thrown away or wormholes have to be removed for a long time.
For the preparation of the blank, you can also use wild-growing ranetki - they are smaller than varietal fruits, but are rarely damaged by pests.
Choosing the main ingredient
On the counter of the store you can see a real assortment of ranetki, among which green fruits prevail. Some housewives are afraid to take them, worrying that they will remain tough in conservation. Fears are groundless - even slightly unripe fruits boil well in jam, especially if you adhere to all recommendations and recipes.
Is it possible to take sour varieties of fruits for the preparation of the harvest - another problem that often arises before housewives who are planning to do conservation for the first time. There is no need to worry about this - the jam will have a unique sourness, which will emphasize the taste of the preparation.
The easiest multicooker recipe
Using a multicooker in making jam can save a lot of time. You can quickly and without hassle prepare a blank from tiny ranetki:
- Rinse the fruits (500 g), remove the tails, put in the multicooker bowl.
- Pour the fruit with water (100 ml), turn on the "Baking" mode for 10 minutes.
- Cover the almost finished ranetki with sugar (350 g).
- In the "Baking" mode, cook the jam until tender (about half an hour).
Send the finished apple delicacy to a jar, immediately seal it, you do not need to turn it over. It is recommended that you simply wrap the container with a towel. From this amount of products, 0.7 ml of jam is obtained.
Whole ranetki jam
Most often, in the preparation of conservation, the fruits of the ranetka are used entirely. Such a delicacy looks very attractive - tiny fruits float in a thick syrup.
- Pour sugar (500 g) into a large container, distribute it in an even layer.
- Put 1 kg of whole fruits (it is previously recommended to prick each apple with toothpicks in several places).
- Top with sugar (500 g), in such a "coat" leave the ranetki for a day to let the juice.
- If little liquid is produced, add 50 ml of water.
- Send the container to the stove, do not do a strong fire. Avoiding noisy boiling, boil for a quarter of an hour.
Cork the whole fruit jam spread out in jars immediately, turn it over, wrap it warmly with a blanket. Send for storage after complete cooling.
Ranetka jam with tails
It is not necessary to remove the tail from each fruit, which takes a lot of time - you can send the fruits for conservation without preliminary processing. All you need is to rinse thoroughly.
- Mix the prepared apples with sugar (800 g of the sweet component per 1 kg of fruit).
- Send it to a cool room for a day - during this time, juice should appear.
- Put on the stove, cook for 20 minutes, pour the juice squeezed from two lemon slices into the mass.
- Boil for another 5 minutes, pack.
Important! It is imperative to turn over the finished canning. To extend the cooling time, it is recommended to insulate containers with blanks.
Ranetka jam transparent for the winter
You don't have to tinker to make a thick, transparent jam that will serve as an excellent dessert. Best recipe:
- Bring to a boil a mixture of 400 ml of water and 1 kg of sugar.
- Pour apples with boiling syrup, leave for 3 hours.
- Send fruit in syrup to low heat, cook, stirring occasionally, for half an hour.
Lay out the workpiece in containers, seal it, after complete cooling, send it to a cool room.
Ranetka jam with cinnamon
Canned apples with a hint of cinnamon are a great addition to family tea. Making jam is simple:
- Pierce each of the tiny apples (1 kg) with a toothpick.
- Prepare the syrup (mix 200 ml of water, 700 g of sugar, a cinnamon stick, cook until the sugar crystals disappear completely).
- Put the fruits in a boiling liquid, cook until tender (half an hour).
Carry out packing of canned apple, send it for storage after capping.
Ranetka jam in slices
If the apples are large, you can prepare a canning in which the fruits will be cut into slices - such slices look very attractive in a transparent thick syrup.
- Cut the fruit (1.5 kg) into quarters.
- Cover with sugar (1.2 kg).
- Boil a mass of chopped fruits for half an hour, stirring and removing the foam.
Place in sterile jars, seal preferably with metal lids.
Ranetka jam with orange
Adding citrus to the preparation will give the jam an unusual aroma and taste. Making a treat is simple:
- Chopped fruits (800 g) cover with sugar (600 g), add water (30 ml), send to the fire.
- Cook, stirring, for half an hour.
- Squeeze the juice from 3-5 orange slices directly into the boiling mass, boil for another 5 minutes.
Put delicious jam in jars, close, send after cooling completely to the shelves in the basement or to the refrigerator.
How much is stored
Ranetki differ little from simple apples in terms of the content of useful elements, and one of the features of these fruits is the duration of storage of blanks. The jam, made from tiny fruits, stands in a cool place for at least a year.
If pre-sterilized, the storage time will be extended. In this case, preservation will not deteriorate for up to three years, although it is not recommended to experiment with storing jam - it is better to use it within a year.
Ranetki jam is a conservation that will not leave anyone indifferent. Thick, bright syrup with apples floating in it will serve as an excellent addition to a bun, pancakes or even a regular slice of bread.